The Mobiderm Autofit sock is intended for the treatment of lymphedema of the lower limb below the knee. Specifically, Mobiderm Autofit is indicated once oedema reduction is complete and where ongoing stabilisation of the limb size is required.
Mobiderm Autofit is particularly suitable for people with dysmorphia or progressive oedema, and who wish to control their lymphoedema independently.
Taking over from day-time compression and as a genuine alternative to self-bandaging, Mobiderm garments have been developed to continue mobilising oedema during the night or when relaxing at home and thereby reinforce the eﬀects of the day-time treatment.
These garments are made of a soft elastic material designed to deliver a soft pressure, well-accepted by patients when worn overnight. They are fitted with the Mobiderm Technology on the inside, which helps promote lymphatic circulation with micro-massages.
- Reinforce the effects of the day-time treatment (1)(2)
- Maintains the volume reduction of oedema (2)
Ease of use
- Enhances patient’s autonomy and self-management
- A single, simple garment to put on
- Unintrusive and discreet treatment (2)
- Doesn’t disrupt sleep (2)
MOBIDERM Autofit Below Knee Sock features:
- Below Knee, incorporating the Mobiderm Technology
- Semi-open design: easy on / off.
- Velcro fastener with several tabs for morphological adaptation.
- Double row of fasteners for optimized adjustment.
- Adjustment marks for accuracy and control.
- Sole with anti-slip pads.
(1) Todd – Mobiderm Autofit: an adjustable sleeve that enables patients to self-manage lymphedema – Chronic oedema – April 2018
(2) Mestre – Interest of an auto-adjustable night-time compression sleeve (MOBIDERM Autofit) in maintenance phase of upper limb lymphedema: the MARILYN pilot RCT Support Care Cancer (25:2455-2462) – 201