1) Soft & comfortable:
Pillow-soft viscose yarn
Also called ‘‘synthetic silk’’, the qualities of the viscose yarn provide the brace’s softness and comfort.
Specific knit at the back of the knee
Stretchable knit in popliteal area enhances comfort especially during flexion movements and facilitates application and removal.
2) Patella support:
• Maintains patella’s alignment thanks to oval-shaped design
• Conforms to the patella via flexible structure with triangular-shaped pattern
• Allows air to flow through the openings and grooves
• Thicker at the top
3D compressive knit
• Reinforces awareness and secures movement through proprioceptive effect
• Helps contain and reduce edema
• Stabilizes the joint in combination with lateral flexible stays
4) 3D Pull-tabs:
Facilitates grip and application of brace.